Private Tutoring Booking Steps
1. Book Your Dates & Times - Select from the available dates and times as shown on the calendar below. Each time slot represents the start of a 1 hour session in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Example: If you want to book a 2 hour session from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, you would book the 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM slot.
As part of booking process, you will be asked questions related to your current studying and what areas you need help with the most. Please be as specific as possible.
2. Booking Recommendations - We recommend that you book your final tutoring session within 3 to 5 days of your expected exam date. This way you have time to review what you learned from your last session, but still take the exam while the information is fresh in your mind.
3. Make Your Payment - Once you have selected your dates and times, your sessions will be tentatively booked, but will remain in pending status until payment is confirmed for all hours booked. Tutoring is $100 per hour ($75 per hour if 2 or more hours is booked.) Spots fill up quickly, so book now to ensure you get the dates and times you want.
You will receive a receipt immediately after payment is made, along with additional tutoring instructions.
4. Your Tutoring Session - Tutoring is conducted via our live stream classroom. Your instructor will send you login information prior to your first session. You must join your tutoring session from a desktop or laptop.
5. Questions - If you have additional questions, or require a date and time that is not currently shown as available on the calendar, please click here to contact John and he will let you know if special arrangements can be made.
© 2020 - 2022 All rights reserved.